PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stluisrey

Might Stick Around
Oct 19, 2010
Orange, CA
Just found out my new commissioned Cpipes morta poker pipe is done. Natural unfinished morta, sandblast finish, black/gold stone ring, acrylic stem. It is basic, but man I love the look.
IMG_2333_zpszxc2p6uw.jpg

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Serious looking pipe, fabulous work. Congratulations on your PAD!
Never tried a Morta, but I know I'll get around to picking one up someday.

lohengrin

Lifer
Jun 16, 2015
Congatulations, it's a beauty!

The finish really recalls the fossilised matter, enhanced by the basic shape.

stluisrey

Might Stick Around
Oct 19, 2010
Orange, CA
Kanse, the bowl width is 3/4 inch, and the bowl depth is 1.5 inches. This is what I requested. I like those bowl dimensions for smoking flake tobacco.

stluisrey

Might Stick Around
Oct 19, 2010
Orange, CA
Heading out to Las Vegas tomorrow morning. Going to smoke my new C Pipes poker for the first time. Been wanting to try this new pipe out but bad injury to my mouth kept me from smoking for the past 3 weeks. I'm taking SG FVF, BBF, PS LTF, MB HH LF, and Balkin Supreme.
14600833_10210453436674841_7377979878291311209_n.jpg

stluisrey

Might Stick Around
Oct 19, 2010
Orange, CA
Some quick thoughts. The pipe is very comfortable to hold. It feels solid. Loading the pipe with rubbed out SG BBF was easy since the bowl diameter is 3/4 inch, and 1.5 inches deep, so it held a good amount of tobacco. It smoked great. No odd flavor or taste detected. Smoked great to the bottom of the bowl. It got a bit warm up top of the pipe but cooled quickly. It really didn't get that hot on the bottom half of the pipe. When it did, it cooled quickly. Overall an excellent smoking experience.
Running pipe cleaners is easy. I can run a pipe cleaner through the pipe without removing the stem.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I love morta pipes. That finish is just so unique and handsome. That is a well carved pipe! Glad it smokes well too. Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.