PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Guess Bruce got tied up with Chicago Show doings, so Elizabeth notified us of this month's meeting. We'll see what trophies the Chicago contingent brought back. I'm hoping for some of Mel Feldman's and RussO's reintroductions of the The Smoker blends. We'll be having good conversation, great puffing, served drinks from a full bar and the best valued hot-cooked-to-order meals in the city.
For the next few months, the Pen & Pencil Club has events most Wednesdays. So our Morley's will meet on Thursdays, usually the 3rd one of the month. Any newcomers should contact me for the skinny on parking.
hp

les

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
kc - yup - Morley's guys (and gals) are indeed the greatest, doncha think? I hardly ever miss a monthly meeting - I schedule trips and ffishing around the meetings.
hp

les

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I am looking forward to seeing any new hauls people have acquired and a comfortable atmosphere to puff away :puffy:
Hope you can make it Sam

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Bruce is bringing back some trophies from the Chicago Show, along with tales of the Slow Smoking event. He's got some tobaccos to share too. Looks like more than a half dozen members attended.
hp

les

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Eric - bring G/F - if you look at past pix of our meetings, you will see several distaff puffers. Besides the food, libations, atmosphere and conversations are worth it even for the non-puffer.
hp

les

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Looking forward to tonight gents (and Eric's girl). I will try to get there a little after 7 tonight since I need to bolt by 10

Status
Not open for further replies.