PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
Let's see who can I blame this time for my PAD...oh yes Mr. Krause and Sebastian are the culprits this time. :P :lol: :nana: No not really I already have a Tinsky but youse guys buying your own made me go to his site and I just couldn't help myself. Thanks guys.

ASP_2012_Bl_zpsa9ca023a.jpg

mustanggt

Dec 6, 2012
Yes I would prefer a rubber stem as well but I overlook that when the rest is so beautiful. I'm only a clencher for a moment or two anyway so isn't as much of an issue for me as it is for those that clench all the time.

sebastian

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2013
Your very welcome, Mustang. Glad I could assist...like you neede my help...lol.
Ive actually been on his site too and have another already picked out but cant do anything about it until I hear back from Uncle Sam.
Congrats! Its a fine piece of briar. May she give you many years of smoking bliss.

mustanggt

Dec 6, 2012
Thank you Sebastian may the smoke always be tasty in your new Tinsky!!!

mustanggt

Dec 6, 2012
Thanks men I appreciate the nice comments. I can hardly wait to fire that baby up.

thuber88

Might Stick Around
Feb 3, 2013
Ok, I am new, so its stupid question time, what is the brass ball in the bottom for?

mustanggt

Dec 6, 2012
I noticed that too. Not sure. I have one other Tinsky and it doesn't have that. Maybe it's an optical illusion to hypnotize you into buying his fine briars. :P

sebastian

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2013
The ball appears to be brass because of the gold color of the briar reflecting off of it. Its actually a steel ball that is placed in the bowl to allow for a magnetic pipe stand that uses rare earth magnets to hold the pipe.

cynyr

Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Ah! I wondered about the ball, too.
I really like the melty look of that ring blast. Awesome piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.