PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
I don't know if its just me, but I'm finding more estate pipes available that I like now than a few months ago. I'm wondering if more are being offered at slightly more 'reasonable' prices before the show?
Has anyone else noticed this?
I am wondering if I should just refrain and wait until the show.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If your pipe show experience is anything like my recent pipe show experience in North Carolina, I'd say,

hold your fire.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I don't know if its just me, but I'm finding more estate pipes available that I like now than a few months ago. I'm wondering if more are being offered at slightly more 'reasonable' prices before the show?
Too true! It's killing me. I'm holding off, Allan, I need $$ in hand for Chicago.
The nice thing is, that if this is a pattern, I'll have something to look forward to on years I can't go to Chicago.
-- Pat

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
I've already purchased two pipes -the Nate king I wrote about and a Will purdy that I haven't mentioned yet
There's another pipe in the offering but I'm just going to say NO! Lol

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
It's hard, I just spent most of the little money I had saved for Chi money on a pipe on eBay last week. It seems like the weeks before the show guys are holding on to their cash. I've got a couple pipes sitting on eBay that I should have listed in Feb at tax refund time oh well, I'll bring them to the show and see what I can do with them there. 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.