Pipes Magazine » Pipe Tobacco Discussion

Tags:  No tags yet. 

Monthly TAD Order from Smokingpipes.com

(7 posts)
  1. coalsmoke

coalsmoke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I placed my first order with smokingpipes.com and it looks like they'll be my regular supplier. I had been ordering from another on-line retailer for a couple of years now. When I compared tin prices for the SG Best Brown Flake, the Dunhill MM965, and my go-to Stokkebye English Luxury, I couldn't believe how much I had been over paying! And 6.99 for 3 day priority mail shipping? Goodbye other guys! I have 3 tins of the MM965 and 2 of the BBF on the way. Thanks to everyone here who helped me understand more about about how to pack and smoke a flake tobacco. Can't wait to try the BBF!

Russ
    Pipe smoking is true relaxation. Everything else is work.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  2. swhipple

swhipple

Login to Send PM

Smokingpipes are a good online shop and their prices are usually very competitive! I agree with you 100%.

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. jbbaldwin

jbbaldwin

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I've had excellent service from them, too. They offer 965 in bulk, too - not much difference in price for the amount you're purchasing, but if buy 8 oz or more, you'll save a little.

- Write if you get work.

- Hang by your thumbs.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  4. docwatson

docwatson

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Go all in and save even more money. With pipesandcigars.com or smokingpipes.com they will ship for free if you buy $100. worth of product. Hard to beat that especially when they discount even more for multiple tin purchases.

It's good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls while they are still rolling---Mark Twain
    Posted 1 year ago #
  5. matchstickman

Pipe Novelist

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

A few months ago smokingpipes.com was getting almost all of my business because the tobacco that I wanted was always out of stock at other online shops but was in stock at smokingpipes.com. They are a wonderful company to deal with and have always given great service. I even had to email them when I though my order got lost in the mail. They got back to me 13 minutes after I sent the original email and assured me that everything was just fine. Top notch company for sure.

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. cigrmaster

cigrmaster

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I always make sure to order over 100.00 to get the free shipping. SP is a great retailer and they earn a lot of my business.

coalsmoke, you should also check out pipesandcigars.com and 4noggins.com, both are very close and sometimes better than SP. I don't know who you were ordering from before, but some people's prices are not very competitive at all.

Harris
    Posted 1 year ago #
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

SPC is great. In all the orders I placed with them, I only had one problem: they sent me more bulk than I ordered and I was billed for the lesser amount. They told me, "Our mistake, keep it and enjoy it, on us!"

Posted 1 year ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   hawke, bigvan, junkyarddawg, daimyo, fjneslage, jimbo69, agnosticpipe, dirtydex, yaddy306, michiganlover, layinpipe, pipesinperu, conlejm, olewaylon, apiperisdown, drsquat, kcvet67, tennsmoker, phil67, blendtobac, tbradsim1, phonomet, peckinpahhombre, smokeybear, torque, smokeytay33, rsuninv, weezell, darwin, eightywon, phred, zanthipal, cobguy