Monday Morning Box of Candy

(7 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by dragonslayer
  • Latest reply from dragonslayer
  1. dragonslayer

dragonslayer

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Well my order came in, all but the 8oz H&H VR which should be here Wednesday. So I lined them up and readied the pipes. I’m still at it, but what a day of smoking.

8oz H&H VS, 8oz H&H AK, 2 tins of Escudo and 1 of Nightcap for the VA side. Can’t wait for the VR, but the VS, AK, and Escudo were burning all day.

For a little addition to the aro side, which I still like to jump into during my rotation(I like FMOT and some PS stuff), I grabbed 4oz of PS EOS restock, but thought I’d try Larry’s Blend from all the talk…Well half a bowl in, I dumped it, not my cup of tea. I think my tastes along that line have hit a stop sign. So it’s out of here.

Going to grab another AK and added a few jars and tins to the cellar. I’ll do a review on them properly this week, right now I’m kickin back and puffin.

Craig

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.” Patrick Henry
    Posted 1 year ago #
  2. jah76

jah76

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Craig you've just made me decide to open my my first tin of Anni Kake. It's been on the shortlist for awhile but we've kinda enjoyed flirting with each other and prolonging it.

Glad you had some time for some quality smoke today.

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

Larry's Blend is not my thing either (latakia).

The Anni Kake came highly recommended and even so, it surprised me -- in a very good way. Anni Kaka is unlike any Va/Per I've ever smoked and I've smoked many. I just jarred a pound of it (I am certain it will age beautifully) and am considering buying another pound. Good stuff.

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. dragonslayer

dragonslayer

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Yep, ordered a pound today, this one will age a marry well IMO. With the mixing of the different flake it will take on a more and very different taste with ageing.

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. dragonslayer

dragonslayer

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Picture of the Monday boxes of candy. The Jar has the H&H AK Waiting for the pound to fill it and stash it for a year. Then another for a 5 year ageing. The SG BBF is going to join it's brother in a 1 year jar. I'm getting 2 more for a 5 year jar. I'm going to wait for 4 more tins to put them in jars. Enjoying the VR and VS and will post the difference. That Larry's Blend is taking a walk though. Not at all what I thought it would be.

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

Craig, you should have no problem at all if you want to trade that Larry's Blend here. Lots of puffers love the stuff.

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. dragonslayer

dragonslayer

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I know, but I've been responding to posts and just read that I need 50 new posts as well. I'll see what the other sites rules are, or just send it back it looks like P&C is OK with that.

Posted 1 year ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   irish, topd, renfield, weezell, sjn75, briarfriar, ghost, voorhees, yaddy306, dolomite128, nurseman, wilson, dixie, settersbrace, phil22, lockdown199, cosmicfolklore, msandoval858, woodsroad, captainsousie