PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
I'm sorry if/when I implied, as a teenager, I knew more than you, and without a doubt if/when I may have asked your opinion and then told you how wrong you were. now that I have 2 teenagers, I realize (I do love them, and they're greatkids) Teenagers are a pain in the @$$!!!

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
weezell, that must mean I knew everything there was...and apparently could cook better than anyone. My 16 ear old was just critiquing Bobby Flay on how he was preping a ny strip :crazy:

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Well of Course,he don't know Jack S**t I mean whooo is Bobby Flay compared to my vast talent and knowledge??And by the way Dad,you haven't met Jack either!!

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Know how ya feel Chris. I have one left that has yet to hit her teens. I hear they do come back to an appreciation of Mom and Dad when they hit their late 20's to early 30's. We'll see.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
My dogs even a smart@$$...everytime I miss a duck she looks at me and I swear she's saying "you shoot like a girl"

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
@lonestar & mrenglish
Thanks guys, where where you two when I was in my 20's? You could have prevented all this mess.
You coulda said, Gw, here's a puppy, now go have fun and stay away from that girl, she is bad news.
No, kids are great aren't they?, just not between the ages of 15-20. :eek:
Ah, In all seriousness, I wouldn't trade my kids for the world. Probably not even for a PAD/TAD fix.

profpar

Can't Leave
Dec 8, 2011
Buford, Georgia
I believe that Mark Twain said something to the effect that when he was a teenager his parents were total idiots but by the time he turned 24 he was amazed at how smart they had become in a few short years. :D

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Mark Twain once said that when he was 16, his Dad was the stupidest man alive, when he was 21, he was amazed how much his Dad had learned on 5 years.
-Jason

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
No kids for me Love my 2 nephews though. Uncle Dervis gives them red bull right before they go home.
For some strange reason, I now need to watch Uncle Buck :eek:
uncle_buck.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.