PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

guitrsnglocks

Might Stick Around
Apr 1, 2015
I'm curious as to what molto dolce room note is like? I can never pick up on it myself. Is like the nice typical sweet "pipey" aroma like 1q type smell or more intense or completely different? Would love to hear what u guys think

madtohkin

Lurker
Apr 29, 2015
Looking forward to some comments. I was going to buy a small amount of MD but chose to go a new route to Latakia. I njoy aro's just xpanding my horizons. Still may buy some MD after I finish what I just purchased.

pipejunky

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 16, 2014
It definitely does not smell like IQ .I smoke it at least once a week and the waff of smoke it produces and the aroma is candy like. when I go through the farmers market while puffin on MD and many a person has stopped to tell me they love whatever I'm smoking.

dulgunz

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2015
It is funny how certain tobaccos smell awesome but taste completely different. When I first started smoking a pipe I was on a quest to find that very same cherry/vanilla tobacco that my Grandfather smoked while I was growing up (It smelt incredible). I found some tobacco that gave that same smell but tasted horrible! I like the smell of Aro's but do not like the taste.

av8scuba

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2013
Mid-Missouri
I don't just absolutely love the taste, but it isn't bad. It's the only aromatic I smoke. I too have been stopped on more than one occasion and told the smell is divine. My wife definitely likes it better than my latakia. :puffy:

beastkhk

Can't Leave
Feb 3, 2015
Was a while ago, but I recall kind of a sunscreen smell for the room note.(I think there is supposed to be a honey note, but for some reason I got more hints of coconut)

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
The Play-Doh factory. Well, at least that is what the tin smells like.

Actually I don't know what the room note is like as it's been a long time since I've smoked it and never will again. Couldn't stomach the nauseating stuff.

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
I have alreadt fessed up, Michael. I ca't smell the room note. But you are right, women do like it. Play-doh was after my time Phil, or I would have probably eaten it, when I was a kid.
As far as smoking Molto Dolce goes, I have done far worse to make a woman happy 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.