PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbenway

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2017
I just bought this about month ago from the recent release they had at tobacco pipes. Opened tin..smoked two bowls and it has been in clean jar for about 4 weeks. Little white specks clupmed all over..mainly on top and side layer.
How do i upload pics?
Edited by jvnshr: Title capitalization.

drbenway

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2017
Correction..it was purchased from cup o joes. Did anyone else get any from that release? If it is mold tis ashame..i actually quite liked smoking it and i am not paying 50 bucks a tin.

drbenway

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2017
It is white specks..raised up very small...bright white...i have jarred tobac that has crystals and it doesnt look the same....

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Anything like this?
img_20160805_0755462-600x337.jpg

drbenway

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2017
Nope. Little white bumps..in clusters...but scattered...how do i upload pics from phone here?

drbenway

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2017
Nope. Little white bumps..in clusters...but scattered...how do i upload pics from phone here?

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Click Notifications at the top of the screen. Then click on album. From there click upload photo. Then choose the image to upload. Once uploaded click on the thumbnail, choose view image, and copy the image location. Go to the forum reply box, and click IMG. In the box that appears, delete the existing text in the box, and paste the image location.

drbenway

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2017
Thanks....keeps crashing my phone browser...i will do from laptop tomorrow...can i shoot you a note to look at them?

Thanks for the help

cosmicbobo

Part of the Furniture Now
May 11, 2017
Almost sounds like bacteria, Staphylococcus epidermidis or aureus. Proteus would swarm out. Pseudomonas would be grapish looking and smelling. Strep would be clear. Enterobacter might be pink. E. Coli would reek. I doubt it's the Leprosy one, I forgot the Latin name. Maybe Mycobacterium.
All sorts of tapeworm, roundworm, and pinworm ova it could be, but they usually only show up in stool or Bob's Chocolate Vietnamese Pig Tailed Macaque Poo. Oh, I forgot hookworm.
If it's Diphyllobothrium latum just add a little butter, lemon, and chive and make sushi out of it.
My real guess is on Staph.
You're quite welcome

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
I was thinking that maybe you had plume, but I've never seen that kind of growth on tobacco before.

drbenway

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2017
Thanks guys!.Yea it doesn't look beneficial. I went on a "bit" of a buying spree last month and that is the only one of the tobacs that have this. Maybe they didnt treat it?

Status
Not open for further replies.