PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bphilli75

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2013
I changed to a shorter stem and used my Dremel to remove the bulging top section. Now it's a nice, lightweight nose warmer. I should have taken a before pic. Not a big deal, just what I feel is an improvement to gain a nice little utility clencher.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
I like it! :clap:
Here's the before:
Missouri-Meerschaum-Patriot-Corncob-Tobacco-Pipe-Straight-Left-Side__15717.1409500722.350.350.jpg

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Very nice, and a really cool idea too! I like playing with cobs, as the investment is so low. I stained an old cob once just for fun to make it look a little more interesting, and my wife liked it so much I had to give it to her. :crying:

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
My MM Morgan (came in a bag 'o seconds) is about that size. The unfinished apple shape's texture is a tactile awakening. I use it for Lats.

I would hate to waste a GOOD Patriot bowl for this experiment, but, you do have a nice looking modification.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
The rim of the bowl now being finished off and contrasting with the cob looks nice. I have a Great Dane Egg with a short bit I use as a clencher when working with my hands a lot.
I recently bought a couple Morgan's at 75% off when CVS was closing out. That was all the MM's they had left. I haven't even mudded the bottom of the bowls yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.