PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelergypsy

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 15, 2016
Just a pic of my modest cellar after almost two month of smoking. Even though I am only a couple months in, I know for a fact that I love it!
0be8400d-474c-423b-8cda-18c7e29270f4-600x359.jpg

deatobacco

Lurker
Apr 23, 2016
Hey travelergypsy - nice stash you have there! I'm a fellow newbie to the pipe smoking community, and I've fallen for the piping pleasures as well. I'm hoping to build my tobacco cellar over time, and I've already got a head start by visiting as many local tobacco stores and pipe shops as time and budget will allow. So far I've enjoyed it immensely. I admire your tin collection already lol. What's lurking in your mason jars???

stickframer

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2015
Right on! My "cellar" used to fit in a shoe box and now it takes up a couple of drawers. I have a few pictures showing the progression. Good times.

deatobacco

Lurker
Apr 23, 2016
I'd be happy to help anyone who's struggling under the weight of their excess pipe tobacco. Totally benevolent motives here..

travelergypsy

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 15, 2016
What's lurking in your mason jars???

The left is English blends (mostly C&D) The middle is Virginias, and the far right is Aros. (I started out with Aros, hence the predominant Aro theme, but I have since moved on to mostly Virginias with the occasional English to mix it up. For the time being, my Aros are going to get lonely, and cellar for a while. Hopefully they shall improve.)

travelergypsy

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 15, 2016
They basically stay the same. Forever.

If that's the case, that might help explain why I can only ever taste chemicals. I can taste some of the intended flavors, but overall, it's nust chemicals.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Good job! Looks like you're off to a great start. Before ya know it your whole closet and dresser will be full of tins and jars and you'll consider adding an extra storage room in your house so you can keep your tobacco climate controlled. It's not enough, it will never be enough, you'll need more, just to breathe, to feel alive!!!!! Ahhhhhh yes, welcome to this completely sane hobby of ours. ; )

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
This is from a long time ago. I've tripled it or mor since then...It's a sickness :twisted:
QeW4IhG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.