PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
Just got a batch of cob replacement stems in I picked up on ebay so I figured I'd show 'em to whoever wants to see 'em :lol: These are the same as the forever stems, just about half the price and without the inlaid dot.
The Country Gentleman pipe also has a replacement bamboo shank. And the MacArthur polished comes standard with a bent stem so I replaced it with a mini-warden.
Cobs3_zpsf9127641.jpg

Cobs2_zpsc0d25aa1.jpg

Cobs1_zps08141e68.jpg

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
Yes, I did, Stacy is fantastic to deal with. :) He is making me a custom tamper pretty soon for the MacArthur...that is one deeeeeeep bowl!

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I just ordered a batch of forever stems from mine. I can't believe how much I love my cobs (4 of them now). These look great, thanks for posting.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
+1 onepyrotec, way to dress up the cobs, i just got an unfinished warden stem for my MM Maple from the same seller on the bay

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
Of course, Dave Wolff also offers rubber stems as well as plastic.
I'm curious, Uber -- since you have both Walker Forever Stems and the eBay stems, how are they different and which do you prefer?
The seller CornCobPipe has vulcanite stems too. As for the difference in stems, there is none except for price and inlaid dot. They both buy from the same supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.