PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Missouri Meerschaum has just released a St. Patrick's Day 2019 Pipe Bundle with a billiard style cob, straight stemmed, green and cream swirled, acrylic bit. They're also including a pouch of Erin Go Bragh. I have not tried any Erin Go Bragh myself, so that will be a first. Looks like it'll be a nice looking green stem. I just picked up mine, so go and get yours today if you're interested!
final_st._pats_pic_2019.jpg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I'll have to pass with the acrylic stem, but here's the link.
https://corncobpipe.com/st-patrick-s-day-2019-pipe-bundle

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Erin Go Braugh is a well balanced Irish Whiskey flavored blend with a quality tobacco base. You will likely enjoy it a lot. It's readily available at a good price for re-order too.

rdavid

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2018
Milton, FL
JimInks gave Erin Go Bragh 3 stars so it's probably OK.
Not much for green stems but that combo looks really good.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
33.00 is a bit steep.
I thought about it at first, but then realizing it's a bundle that's coming with a pouch of tobacco, that adds to it, but when you look at say, the Carolina Gent, Charles Towne Cobbler, or the Dagner Poker that are around $24 alone, I didn't feel like it was too much off. Besides, I had already been thinking about getting another suited up with a forever stem in green, so now I get it all for about the same price, maybe even cheaper since I get tobacco too.

spartan99

Can't Leave
Mar 10, 2017
It's now listed on its own, without the Erin Go Bragh. The new link is: https://corncobpipe.com/st-patrick-s-day-pipe-2019
They were in stock yesterday, but are out of stock now.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
They were in stock yesterday, but are out of stock now.
Yeah, I noticed that. I think they added them yesterday at some point, but were all sold out again by yesterday afternoon. Can't believe how fast they keep selling out. Not sure how many they've been making, but they don't last too long. Been trying to keep tabs on their site lately for any new products.

Status
Not open for further replies.