PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulletsnbriars

Can't Leave
Nov 9, 2013
Nashville/Williston
I'm SOOO EXCITED! My grab bags here! I couldnt have done better if I had ordered the pipes myself! I ws crossing my fingers for two pipes, the MacArthur andd the Great Dane! I got one of each!!! As well as a whole bunch of big bowed MMs! Most of them are flawless, some have rim chips and a couple have loose stems. I'm smoking a bent stem missouri pride right now.
This is a great deal! Who couldn't use more cobs?

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Nice, I don't think I have seen that deal before. I'll be putting in an order for a bag myself because ... well, why not? $30 for $60+ worth of cobs is a great deal.

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
@bullets: I know you told us, but I'm too old, fat, and tired to do a search. Where are you going to school?

bulletsnbriars

Can't Leave
Nov 9, 2013
Nashville/Williston
@ranger I was halfway through a degree in business management when my life was transplanted to Nashville from my native Montana. Once I turned 18, a job opened up in the oil field with my brother. It is incredibly lucrative, so I'm going to stay a year or two and save enough to put myself through college, no loans. I'm not a fan of debt!

novicemaker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 12, 2014
I wish I could have that luck. They are hiring in the new oil project up here in pa asking for 60+ hours a week at 20 dollars an hour. Except its 3 some odd hours away from my home...
Nice grab bag though.

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
@ bullet: Montana to Tennessee??! That's about as crazy as my move from Wyoming to Texas! Wow. Thought I was the only crazy one.

bulletsnbriars

Can't Leave
Nov 9, 2013
Nashville/Williston
What part of Wyoming? Beautiful state! The economy in west MT is crap and most of my family is down around Nashville. That, plus me and my brother being musicians, lead to us concluding that Nashville was the place for us. I love that city!

Status
Not open for further replies.