PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
Well today I had to go to the dentist to get a cyst in my gums removed. Those particular teeth have been troublesome a few years after they were knocked out (thats another story).
Well I parked my car at the Drug Mart to fill out a prescription, and this girl started complimenting me on my car, saying her dad in Europe has a Type R and stuff. She seemed like a really nice girl.
Stupid me, I didn't ask her for her number. I didn't think of it until i was already inside and she was gone. I went back to pick up my prescription, and to ask the employee if shes a co-worker, but to no avail.
I'm kinda mad at myself for not getting her number. She seemed like she was into cars, which is great for me, and seemed outgoing.
I'm a big dummy.

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
Ya this prob isn't the first time haha. Sometime i can be oblivious.
But i've been a firm believer of "relationsips come when you least expect it" and i def was not expecting it.
A past gf i had we met like that, Neither of us were expecting to find a relationship, nor were we actively looking, it jjst sort of happened.
Still kicking my self in the ass, but the Tylenol 3's are starting to kick in...

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Facepalm-1.jpeg

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
I know there are plenty of fish in the sea. But sometimes is that ones you never expect, or chase that are the best.
Oh well, if it was meant to be, it's meant to be.

johncorosz

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
The tough choices we have to make. If I met this girl someday I would not miss a beat at saying something just to know
I TRIED!
katebeckinsale046ud5nw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.