PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwinbaz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2014
Houston
Like most of you I'm afflicted with the cursed and incurable disease of Tobacco Acquisition Disorder, or Tabaci Acquisitionem Infirmitas. Luckily, this current outbreak was mild and I only purchased four tobaccos and one tin of cigarillos. I can only hope the next one won't be too grave.
0e6eb197-f3ef-42e1-a6f4-e261221390b1_zpslyonyvum.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Nice selection, and not so minor. That's about the magnitude of TAD I do at one time, tops. Although let's not discuss the week after.

edwinbaz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2014
Houston
chasingembers: Just some cigarillos I had been meaning to try. They weren't something to write home about, but not bad either. My fault for buying the mild ones. Still, they're claimed to be very consistent in the smoke and the construction, and I read you don't have to store these in a humidor (which I think I'll be getting one in the near future).

mso489: I'm not smoking that much, so I'm just ordering between 3 to 5 blends at once, and I'm also receiving the Pipe Tobacco of the Month Club, so I get in total about 8 or 9 blends monthly. That way I have half random variety and half things I really want to get. Believe it or not I have on my shortlist for October a tin of that Nat Sherman's Blend #536 you reccomended not so long ago. Regards.

redpanda

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 11, 2015
edwinbaz: 8 or 9 blends monthly? That sounds like a lot to me. I couldn't do that. I'd get lost. You must have a pretty discerning palate !

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
Now there is a package I would happily have arrive at my house. I have not tried any of them but all are on my list (well okay, not the Panters).

edwinbaz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2014
Houston
redpanda: I usually smoke 3 or 4 out of the tins I may order, and many times I share it with a friend. Some aromatics included in the PToMC I just give away, so I've never been in a situation where I'm overwhelmed with too many tins opened. Besides, there's always the trusty mason jar for when you know you're not gonna finish a tin in the near future.

rhoadsie: Amen!

deathmetal: Thank you, sir!

fmgee: Oh, the interminable "Tobaccos I must try" list! If one had a $1,000,000 one still couldn't check all the boxes on it, because one would just be inclined as always to add more blends to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.