PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

portascat

Lifer
Jan 24, 2011
Happy Hunting Grounds
Placed an online order Sunday and got an email mid morning Monday telling me they were out of the mild English blend I was wanting to try, I called them up and Josh (I think it as Josh) knew exactly who i was, and what I had ordered, and without a bunch of bullshit trying to identify me.
We settled on him sending me what he had on stock, and he tossed ina a 3-4 bowl sample of "Proper English", as I was wanting a latakia blend. I am assuming it is the PS blend. I got it today (Wednesday) along with my plastic dead elephant pipe holder.
Anyhow, it has the nice aromatic aura of power braking Camaro and gym locker, and I think I will be ordering much more of it.
Everything was handled properly and quickly and with much expected courtesy. How can a man do business the proper way these days among such vermin in the business world is beyond me, but I salute it.

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
I'm wholly dedicated to these folks. I get everything from there, except pipe cleaners. (I buy those at publix) :mrgreen:

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
The few problems I've ever had with pipesandcigars.com were always handled quickly. I just placed another order with them today. I also ordered a pipe from smokingpipes.com this afternoon, my first order with them. So, hopefully that will be a great experience as well.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I've placed several orders with them and they are always awesome. I've even sent them thank you reply e-mails which is unusual for me, because with most places in the world, it's pulling teeth to even get people to do their job, much less have great customer service. I have no problem reccommending them, or their house blends. My current faves are Black House, Magnum Opus and Larry's blend. Sweet and Savory hasn't really connected yet, but It may grow on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.