PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
Welp, I've had a pack 2.5oz of Middleton's apple on back order for a couple months and Pipes and Cigars just called to tell me that yes, indeed it too had been discontinued. I had never had it and had just ordered a sample as I was trying to sample all the apple blends out there - guess I can cross this one off the list.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Which apple tobaccos have you had that were any good?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loosely related to topic
P&C sent me my tracking email a few weeks after my package for christmas was delivered...
And just now sent out a jar of wax ordered in the beginning of December...

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Brebbia Calvados that features fine Virginia tobaccos and burley, with a light flavoring of French (Normandy)

Calvados apple brandy. You may have to hunt around for this one, but it's worth it. I'm moving right through

a tin and smoking some now.

jgriff

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
Wessex Brigade Original is flavored with hard cider. I've heard conflicting things about it and it's one of those blends that never quite ends up in my cart.

drrock

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2011
Minnesota
Milan Tobacconists show Middleton Apple in stock:

http://www.milantobacco.com/middletontobacco.htm

heffeweisse

Might Stick Around
Sep 9, 2013
Drrock,
I was anticipating of trying the apple blend. However, I think you might have turned me away when I noticed the price on that website you shared. :?

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Discontinued?!?!? I'll have to hold on to that half jar I have sitting in the cellar. BTW, it's okay tobacco. It tastes sweet, not sure it really tastes like apple though.

leacha

Jun 19, 2013
Colorado
Low Country Santee. I systematically avoid aromatic blends, but this is a natural blend merely embellished by apple flavor. Yum.

Placed an order today and included a tin. Thanks for the mention.

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
http://www.tobaccodom.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_20&products_id=55
only 2 left for 19 bucks for 6 1.5 OZ packs.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Absolutely the worst shit I have ever smoked!!!!! It tasted awful and roasted my mouth like no other tobacco ever has, it was like trying to keep a lit sparkler in my mouth, you are not missing out on this one.

colorduke

Mar 5, 2011
Middletons Apple is like CH but a has a faint apple scent to it like there Cherry blend has the cherry scent,both good ol OTC'S.

Status
Not open for further replies.