Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
First of all let me state for the record, i have nothing to do with Smoking Pipes or Yeti Pipes and am just a fan of Yeti's work and am only informing here. Thread title says everything, Yeti is a very underrated and under the radar pipe maker. I think this will change in the very near future, especially with a well reputable online store like Smoking Pipes carrying his work. I own one of his pipes that i acquired at a ridiculously low price on ebay from The Pipe Guys, who also carry his work. I doubt i could ever score another at that price. The pipe is one of my favorites and looks and smokes absolutely fantastic. 4 out of the 6 at SPC are already sold, and i think that says a lot right there about his pipes.
I am just a big fan of Yeti's work and think that it is awesome that he is starting to get the recognition he deserves. Check him out if you're interested, you won't be dissapointed!
Here is the Yeti pipe i own:
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

lostandfound

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2011
Isn't he 21, and been carving for three or four years?
I'm sure those facts will have some of our members feeling some typa way. Lol...

cynyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
I've been following Yeti since #16. He's a talented young man, and I hope to own one someday.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
He's here Peck, under his "Yeti" pseudonym: http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/Yeti/index.cfm
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.