PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jogilli

Might Stick Around
Feb 7, 2013
Good day all.. I'm going to find myself in Miami for about week in here in the very near future.. I've searched the Internet in vain... Any shops worth visiting around the airport where one can relax and enjoy other like minded folks
Thanks

James

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
James,
You'll find a few cigar shops that have pipes as an afterthought…A little over an hour North, you have Benningtons in Boca Raton. For a good Cigar shop in Miami, you might try Smoke Shop II in downtown Miami…

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I've been on the west coast of Florida (Cape Coral)for the past 6 weeks escaping the winter up north and have yet to find a pipe shop. In fact I've found only 2 "real" cigars stores. Lot's of vape shops here though, of which I have no interest.

One cigar shop has 4 bulk blends and some Captain Black along with some Peterson and Savinelli pipes that are too expensive. I understand that the Florida sales tax on pipe tobacco is painfully high so I'm glad I brought about 30 tins to get me through until I return back north in April.

jogilli

Might Stick Around
Feb 7, 2013
Zack
thanks .. that's the one I found and intended to visit.... my hotel isn't far from there....I don't mind going to cigar shops, but as mentioned above, vap shops don't really attract me at all... the B&Ms gotta make their profit also.... and pipe friendly cigar shops are right up my alley ...my main thing is just finding a place I can sit down, talk with some folks and enjoy a smoke to wind down from the days activities
thanks again everybody

james

Status
Not open for further replies.