PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I plan on Heading up to Detroit tomorrow and Staying west of Ann Arbor in a small town I like when I'm in the area called Chelsea. Will be working a few midnights there then passing through Lansing for a day on my way to Grand Rapids.
Ben, last time I looked we were close to where you live. Jud, Smokey, I may be close to you as well. Would love to stop and smoke a bowl and share some of the road stash I have with me presently before I carry on.
Yes I searched before starting a new thread, Didn't feel like resurrecting a two year old one tonight lol:
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/any-michigan-pipers

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Chelsea is about an hour from me; Lansing, about 90 minutes. GR's about 2 hours. Ben's north of me, and about as far east. It's possible, but could be tricky. 'Twould be fun, though.
If you get a chance, while in Lansing, stop in Campbell's in East Lansing, on M.A.C. Ave. Last time I was there, he was mostly cigars, but some tins and and lots of house bulks - not relabeled Lane's, either. One of the classic old Michigan tobacconists, as is Maison Edwards in downtown AA.
BTW, don't ask any U of M fans about the Michigan/Michigan State football game. They might get cranky. MSU fans will be happy to talk about it, though, I am sure. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.