PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Change of date: date will be May 31, but same time (to be determined), same people (whoever wants to come, providing you have a pipe), same good food (potato salad, hot dogs, soft drinks), same place (my backyard). Be there!

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Well, we're just starting with 2, but hopefully more will jump on board--but even if no one else shows, two guys talking pipes can have a grand old time, comparing pipes, etc. And there will be lots of food and goodies, so we should have just a great time.

Strike Anywhere

Can't Leave
Nov 9, 2011
Central United States
Hey, you gotta start somewhere.
Are there any shops in your area (even if they aren't great)? Talk to them. Maybe they'll let you guys "meet" there but also put out a flier or note to advertise to their customers. Good for you and good for their business.
I don't know if this would even be possible for you, but the Chicago Pipe Club meets one Saturday every month. Our next meetings are:

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saturday, June 21, 2014
You and/or your buddy would be welcome to attend to pick the brains of the guys that have been running the Chicago Club for years. I'm sure they could share ideas that have helped them grow (and ideas that haven't). I just joined, so I can't really offer any help or advice other than that and good luck!

kanaka95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 2, 2014
Hey sparrowhawk maybe if you can and its beautiful out get some pix of you guys enjoying some great tobacco.

tlag77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2013
Hey sparrowhawk maybe if you can and its beautiful out get some pix of you guys enjoying some great tobacco.
If it is only 2 of us, it will only be single enjoyment pics, so we need a few more fellas to come out.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Good point though, I was thinking the same thing, so I'll have my camera ready in case we have any dreadful photos to post. Oh, the humanity!

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
So I figured, and rightly so. I should have thought of that myself, but you know us newbies..

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Forgive me if I already sent this, but we're looking for you, Krizzose; come if you can, and don't hesitate to PM me for details like phone, address, ect. I'm easy to locate. Lot's of hot dogs, potato salad, Coke, party favors, and plain good conversation. See ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.