PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Folks seem to be up for a trip to Paul's, and I certainly am. I have one Saturday in November where I'm not busy in the day time, and that's the 21st.

Do we want to try to really get energetic and meet there around 10, and maybe grab lunch after, or should we go for an early afternoon slot? I need to be back in Motown by 5, latest,so that's gonna affect things. What say you,gents? :puffpipe:

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I like the meet up and lunch after idea but not sure I can get there for 10? Would noon be too late? :puffy:

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
We could try noon - maybe lunch,then go to Paul's after? I could work with that.
That would be great as long as the other fellas don't mind. I'll be coming across the border and could pick you and Fred up if you like and we could travel together if that works? :puffy:

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
That would be great as long as the other fellas don't mind. I'll be coming across the border and could pick you and Fred up if you like and we could travel together if that works?
Sure - that would be great. I just gotta make sure I'm home at a good time. :puffy:

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Yes indeed. What time do you want/need to be back by Jud?

I need to make a stop at Field and Stream either on the way there or the way home. :puffy:

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Before or after doesn't matter to me. I'll be in and out pretty quick. Whatever works best for the group. I can be at your place for 11 and we can hit the road right away.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
OK. We can then pickup Fred and hit the road.

I'll plan to be ready before that, so if you get here earlier, it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.