PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Things haven't gone too well on our last 2 attempted gatherings. Let's hope July works better.

I'm proposing July 30 at 1. Open to suggestions for a park. :)

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
There is no such thing as "not overly crowded" in a park in a large metro area in July on a Saturday - unless the weather's bad. This is just a fact of life. :puffy: If you know of such a magical spot,please let me know.

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
I could use a good reason to head out that way. The wife and I have been wanting to visit Dearborn for some authentic Mediterranean. We are not about 3 hours away but we are simple country folk lol.

gambit88

Can't Leave
Jan 25, 2015
I won't be able to make it. I'll be in Grayling that weekend for the antique artillery competition. We have to win our title back. Last year we lost by something like three inches.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
The silence here is deafening.

Gambit, Rolldog,and JKrug are all busy, as confirmed either here or in private messages. Doesn't make it too promising.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Since nobody has said, "I'm coming", except for Sparrowhawk,this meeting is cancelled. :( Maybe next month.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
It may be that a monthly meeting is a bit much given our small group. Perhaps we should consider less frequent meetings, quarterly or something.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I know that two of our small number are super busy with work; that can make it hard, no matter what the frequency of meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.