PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Well, gents - June and July both flopped. With that in mind, and the fact that I had something going every Saturday in August, I did not try to call a get-together.

Let's try to do something in September, on the 24th. Are folks' heads above water enough to try? Do we want to try one more park trip? Let me know.

gambit88

Can't Leave
Jan 25, 2015
Not sure I'll make it. Gotta look at my calandar but I believe thats the weekend thats the weekend of the great train robbery in coldwater. I Believe that's on Sunday though. Gotta look it up now.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I'm hoping we can do somethng in the spring. It's just too bloody cold out there right now.
That would be awesome and if something happens sooner, even better.

I'd love to get together and see everybody again.

It's been too long...I missed the last couple meets last year which makes it even longer.

I hope everyone is doing well.
Cheers, Jim :puffy:

jmatt

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 25, 2014
I'm in the process of relocating from Indy to Novi. Put me on the list for future get-togethers. I'd love to join you.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
My goodness. This thread has revived.

I stopped trying to do anything because nobody was coming except Sparrowhawk and I.

Last winter we were going to pipe shops. Are you guys interested in trying that again?

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I missed quite a few of the last get togethers due work but I'd sure like to try again if others are interested.

It would be great to see you all again to catch up and share a bowl or two together. :puffy:

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Sounds good....hopefully milder spring weather is just around the corner. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.