PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Since I'm going to be gone a good hunk of April, let me get this out there now:
April 30, 1 PM. Do we want to try a park?

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I will be away that weekend but hopefully the weather will be nice and warm by then so you gents can enjoy a nice outdoor gathering. :puffy:

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Where are you camping, Jim? Can we come? Piping around a campfire...that's the way to do it... :D

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Yes indeed that would be great fun Fred.

Not this time but I am camping in Ann Arbor later this summer so maybe we can arrange a club meeting around the campfire then? That would be a good time for sure. I'll toss it up in the air when then time comes closer. :puffy:

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Definitely keep me in mind for a camping trip--haven't been camping in decades. It would be a blast, and I'd pay my way.

Now, about this month's meeting--do we meet or should we cancel for this month?

gambit88

Can't Leave
Jan 25, 2015
Sounds good to me. I might have to get over there an hour or so early and do some fishing.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
It was a nice sunny day when I left my house. By the time I got to Bishop Park it clouded over. It was a bit cool,then, but Gambit and I had a good time shooting the breeze.

On a related note - I ran into a gent on the the Facebook PipesMagazine group who is from Detroit. (The "Detroit" tee shirt he was wearing in the pic was a hint. :puffpipe: ) I've told him about our gatherings. I got the impression that he does post here; need to find out his screen name.

Status
Not open for further replies.