PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I probably won't be able to get on tomorrow to send well wishes, so here it is:
I hope all of you Murricans have a great Thanksgiving.
If you're with family, may it go smoothly with no one talking politics, and I hope the turkey is moist and flavorful.
If you're alone, have a drink for me -- or whatever it is you're doing. There is no shame in being alone if you're good company.
I'd invite you all over, but it's a bit far and we're eating Tofurkey. Just kidding about the last part.
Cheers

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Well, due to my birthday coming up in about a week, and the need to buy a pipe, tobacco and scotch, sacrifices must be made. So me, my wife and our dog have our Thanksgiving day planned with the items below. Have a good one everybody!

img_0022-600x318.jpg

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Orley: Looks delicious. There are many different ways to celebrate the holiday, and we each have our own. We do pizza and beer some years... very relaxing (burp).

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Happy Thanksgiving to my PipesMagazine brothers (and sisters), we all have a lot to be thankful for.
My wife has to watch the Macy's Day Parade, which signals the start of Christmas decorating...I bought this in NYC about 10 years ago,lugged it all over Manhattan and back on a bus trip. It's her prized decoration.
12278782_10208302319983559_6852420514139192348_n.jpg

My daughter is marrying a gun who owns one of the largest gunshops in WV and of course he's a big hunter. She decided to go on the hunt today, her first time out. She just posted this on Facebook a few minutes ago. I guess I'm getting deer jerky for Christmas. So far, the boy is skunked. I just noticed the red nail polish, so there is a girl under that camo!
12279186_10100142103266219_8510211985190276209_n.jpg

blackbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2015
For those of you who want a good laugh; my cousin and I went to the spring, found crawdads and had a crawdad fight! Amazing how easily people can be entertained. Mine won, of course. Classic sign of boredom!

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
Back at ya deathmetal, and a happy turkey to all.
I'm back home from the outlaws house for thanksgiving. As usual, I sat alone in their finished basement drinking wine and watching football, while the outlaws upstairs argued politics, talked about the neighbors, their aches and pains, the over-cooked turkey, (yes it was), and climate change.

Status
Not open for further replies.