Merry Christmas And Triple Dog Dare Met!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Here it is, the Weaver Christmas Egg is unsmoked no more! Burning 2016 Christmas Cheer in it, and right at its first bowl its smoking like a champ! Perfect open draw, and thus far no gurgle. The Christmas Cheer is plenty sweet and grassy with a bit of spice in the background, and I can only imagine how wonderful my other tins will be in the years to come. After Christmas, this pipe will be a dedicated Red Cake smoker until the holidays roll back around as I don't want to doom it to a yearly smoker. Here I am enjoying it, and as promised, and dared, in a Santa hat. Still a bit early for some, but MERRY CHRISTMAS my friends, and hope your holidays are filled with joy.
img_20161224_232847-337x600.jpg

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
I'm guessing you had that thing well prepared before the stroke of midnight, and once the clock it 12 you put flame to it. Very nice! It's a great looking pipe! May it bring you many more wonderful smokes. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

Reactions: vosBghos

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Beautiful pipe, I'm sure the smoke is all the better due to the wait! A great briar with a great tobacco....life is good. Merry Christmas Duane.

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
And a Happy Christmas to you David. That was fun. Had that thing on most of the time I went out last week, and got lots of smiles. I love this time of year! :D

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
I hate to admit it, but the Christmas Cheer burned down to a fine white ash with no moisture in the bowl. :mrgreen:

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
Merry Christmas Duane!
All pipes should be smoked, some with ritual, some without!
Nice pic!

mackeson

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2016
Merry Christmas.

Happy to hear you enjoyed it after all the anticipation!

Jan 8, 2013
Haha! It's about time! Love the photo. You came through! It's a beautiful pipe, Duane. Enjoy the heck out of it, and Merry Christmas! :D

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
I awoke to the sounds of screaming, laughter, and wrapping paper tearing. Great morning, and a great Christmas. Hope everyone is enjoying today as much as I am, and Merry Christmas to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.