PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
I've not been on in quite some time and have lurked for the last few days, but I thought I'd pop in to say Merry Christmas, and may your smoke be singularly satisfying, and your time relaxing and stress free.

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
Happy Christmas, finally done with my finishing touches for the morning. My kids are going to flip out, I can hardly wait. Having a glass of whisky and a bowl of Gaslight before turning in. Best wishes to all.

carbonmated

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 5, 2015
Merry Christmas to you all, I hope all of you have wonderful holiday with your families and may your stockings be over loaded with tobacco and possibly a new pipe :)

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Amen! Just returned from a service at the Cathedral in Edinburgh, where a priest had a stroke and was lying prostrate with ushers all about. However, once on a stretcher and out the front door, he was waving and smiling. A Christmas miracle perhaps. My grandfather died on this day in the late 50's.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Merry Christmas everyone. I wish you all much peace and happiness always. :puffy:

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
"Merry Christmas!" To each and everyone of you and yours, even those without a shift key, "A very merry Christmas!"

May you all have at least one fine pipe full of a favorite blend today and may all of you make the coming year a great one.

brudnod

Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
As I pass through the years and have gone from Merry Christmas to Happy Holidays, I have come back to Merry Christmas because it is truly about the spirit of the day. Whether you are Christian or not does not matter in my view. Please enjoy the day, spread the happiness and keep the spirit of love, family and community in your heart!

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Whether you are Christian or not does not matter in my view. Please enjoy the day, spread the happiness and keep the spirit of love, family and community in your heart!
Well, you said it all :) Nothing left to us I guess.

hiplainsdrifter

Jan 8, 2012
May your Christmas be filled with joy and peace!
2f8e43c5-15cc-4c0f-92d4-0b6cf3b0c5af_zpsmvjkhvde.jpg

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Merry Christmas to all pipe smokers (and cigars, too, of course)!
In a day or two, I will be smoking my Christmas gift to myself: A Northern Briar Rhodesian, group 5. I am planning now which tobacco to start it off. Probably a VA/Per or just a straight VA from my McClelland Christmas Cheer stash.
Happy New Year, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.