PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
older than i want to be.
am so old that we would have to hollow out an apple, stick a pice of bamboo in it and fill the apple pipe with any dried out leafy stuff that was dried out.
so old that you made due with a hollowed out log for a toilet. always, always, be sure to watch out for yellow jackets!!
taking a dump in a log filled with yellow jackets happened to another surveyor i worked with out in the swamps....he weighed around 300lbs and i never in my life saw a grown man run so fast!!! this is a true story!!! needless to say we didnt get much more work done that day...after things settled down and he covered his stings with baking soda paste and doctored up (did this himself, no help from us!!!) we all spent the rest of the day :rofl: :rofl: :laughat:

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
That is as bad as pulling peat moss and bring up a fork full of irritated rattle snakes disturbed before they were ready to come out of hibernation. I can assure you that the reason we Irish are built light is for making DARN good time running over a bog without sinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.