PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
A nice member on here sent me a few bowls of Imagine. I am smoking a bowl of it right now, in an African Meer. Sort of taking my time with it but it will take a few bowls before one can begin to make a decision.

pipewife

Might Stick Around
Oct 12, 2012
How obvious is the deer-tongue in it? I have a cart loaded up at 4noggins in my quest for more deer-tongue blends, and that is one of them (along with Mojo, Crooner, and Gold Nugget).

pipewife

Might Stick Around
Oct 12, 2012
Here's a better pic, Yavuz. P&C listed them as "European Value Pipes" and they are stamped M.T. Natural ... and they have been coloring just like meerschaums do! The chocolate egg is the one I have had the longest, with the speckled egg being the newest. Here those two are side-by-side.

2benteggs.jpg

(We should probably apologize for the thread-jack! Ah screw it ... everyone here loves pipe pics.)

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
I just noticed something I missed in the avatar: the Steelers jersey! 8)
Edit: I forgot to mention when I bought my Castleford set from 4noggins they sent me a sample of Imagine. I hid if from my son (lol) and forgot about it until I saw this thread. Gonna have to hunt it out tomorrow I think now!

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
I don't care if you Jack, I know I have done it on occasion. Anyway, to your question; I am not finding too much Deer Tounge flavouring, just enough. It is seeming as though the further I get into the bowl, the better it is getting. Still too early to make a decision yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.