PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
So I'm going to be in Albany the weekend of August 17th-19th for a car show with a close friend. We're gong to make it a point to hit up Habana Premium at some point that weekend. Haven't figured out when yet but Friday afternoon and Sunday are looking to be the best so far. I've made tentative plans with rickpal14 and herbinedave to meet up and was wondering if anyone else is interested in meeting up. Let me know! Thanks!
-Jason

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Jason
Glad to see that it is semi-official!!! :wink:
Looking forward to it!! Once it gets settled I will try to see if Russ can stop by... He is usually off on the weekends but with a little cajoling he might...
Rick

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Just so you guys aren't wondering, I wont be making it up from Texas :nana:

Have fun, I got to meet Rick in Chicago and that was a blast.

reichenbach

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
Interesting. I might be able to make it up there for Sunday (Friday would be difficult with getting out of work and what-not). However, don't count me as a definite and, please, don't do Sunday if Friday is better for 'Ye Confirmed' because I'm a flake and tend towards being a shut-in.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Guys,
Just let me know when you firm up your plans and I'll be there. You can reach me at russo@pipesandcigars.com.
Russ

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
BTW, I don't know who added the tagline onto my username- it sure as hell wasn't me. I'll have to change it when I can figure out how.
Russ

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Russ, you can thank Kevin for that. I guess he really likes your blends, and I have to agree; Black House, Cerebus, and Plum Pudding are amazing! You totally deserve the title!
i'll email you when we get closer and firm it all up.
Oh, and there is no way to change your title. Only God... Er... Kevin can do that.
-Jason

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
OK, so I've gotten everything set. I will be at Habana Premium Colonie on August 17th around 2pm and plan to be there until around 6pm Anyone who can make it, I'd love to meet you! Below is the address if anyone needs it for Google Maps or Mapquest or whatever.
Habana Premium Colonie

1645 Central Ave

Albany, NY 12205
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.