PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

panamacharlie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 13, 2016
I find it interesting when a member mentions where he is living, it gives me a little perspective. Folks seem to have different problems in different countries, or even different parts of the US. Another forum I belong to shows location along with name, number of posts, etc. Would this be possible or desirable here?

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I'm in Birmingham, AL which should tell you a few things... although it says a great deal more once you understand how much I hate Alabama. I went to school in Montana and my heart belongs to Bozeman, MT. I miss it PROFOUNDLY!! :(

travelergypsy

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 15, 2016
South Pacific raised, world travelled (missionary & U.S. Coast Guard) currently Houston TX area.

my heart belongs to Bozeman, MT
I'm with you there. When I first moved back to the States, I moved to the mountains of Idaho. I have good friends near Bozeman

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
Born in the Appalachian foothills of Georgia. Lived in California for awhile after college. Currently retired and living in Mississippi.
But my heart is still on St. George Island.

Dec 28, 2015
Mississippi boy here as well. And I believe it just may be the hottest place on the planet at this time (or maybe its just the humidity).
And prndl, now that I know who you are I will be keeping an eye on you.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
The Christmas City of Bethlehem, Pa.

Nate, I spent a lot of time in Dillon, Montana for business and always enjoyed staying in Bozeman and watching it grow over the 30 years I traveled there. A beautiful town with wonderful people.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
Southern Minnesota; I spent the summers of my youth at my grandparents in western Montana. I miss the big sky...

jabo

Can't Leave
Jan 26, 2016
Alexander City, Alabama and as johnbarleycorn said, you ain't seen hot till you've been down here.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
OP-
Where are you?
Me, N. CA farm land. Born Illinois, lived NY, CA 35 years ago.
I'd be fine with putting locations in, but Kevin would need to want that.

pappap

Might Stick Around
Jul 6, 2016
Born in the South Western mountains of Pennsylvania ' live in southern New Jersey

panamacharlie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 13, 2016
So0me are missing the intent of my post. To the left of posts is a box with the member's handle, join date, etc. I think it would be nice if this box also showed location.
Although there are benefits to living in Panama, especially the low cost of living (so I can afford more tobacco!) my heart is still in the Pacific North West. I lived in N Idaho, love the surrounding states.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
So0me are missing the intent of my post. To the left of posts is a box with the member's handle, join date, etc. I think it would be nice if this box also showed location
I think everyone got the meaning of your post Sir, but until the Mods add (or not) we are just confessing the sins of our location

Status
Not open for further replies.