Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
This is Melania’s 2nd feature as a Pipe Babe. She is smoking an Adam Davidson pipe from my collection. The pipe is a 2013 Military Mount Billiard with Silver Band. Melania is a 22-year old student, a professional ballroom dancer and last year held the title of Queen of the National Floral Games of Mexico, which is a poetry contest held in one of the most important oil hubs in Mexico. She has won several international dance competitions. Born in Mexico and raised overseas, she is truly a third culture kid. She is fluent in English, Spanish and Mandarin-Chinese, reflecting her formation as a child. She is currently pursuing her degree in Oil and Gas Accounting.
This shoot was done at Central Cigars in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida, a full liquor and cigar bar with several name brand cigars and their own house blends as well. It is attached to Ruby’s Elixir which is a great Jazz & Blues club. Smoking is permitted not only in the cigar lounge, but in the jazz club as well. Photos by Barry Lively of B. Lively Images. Hair & Make-up by Brittany Addison of Create Salon.
Full Gallery is Here

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
She sure can hold a drink. A pipe, not so much. She's a very attractive young lady and has a wonderful career ahead of her. Something about sexy women modeling pipes and cigars just seems so off to me, probably just me but they always appear so awkward.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
...wonder what she said when she told her women friends about this adventure.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
"...wonder what she said when she told her women friends about this adventure."
English: "...and this Kevin guy said he'd buy me a car and I could keep the dress..."
Spanish: "...y este tipo de Kevin dijo me iba a comprar un coche y que podría conservar el vestido..."
Mandarin Chinese: "...這 Kevin 傢伙說他會給我買一輛車,我能保留這條裙子..."

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Very nice looking young woman.
I think this young woman looks pretty natural smoking a pipe.

Now of course I am a little biased as she is my daughter. If you look at the 2013 pipe babes you can see more of Gabrielle's pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.