PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
We just adopted an 8 year old Cocker Spaniel named "Chase". He was owned by a friend of my niece and due to family issues, had to give him up. He's a very sweet, relaxed pup and is fitting in very well with our other Cocker, Cooper.
chase-600x413.jpg

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Good looking guy, Tom. He'll be a fine companion for all of you.
Thanks Eric - much appreciated. And here's a pic of his buddy, Cooper:
cooper2-600x452.jpg

And here's Cooper enjoying a bowl of Carter Hall...
cooper-smoke.jpg

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Cooper and Chase look like great companions. I bet they're happy to have each other's canine company.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Six those are two very fine companions my friend. Any tips on how to keep a pipe in there mouth I got an I idea for my little guy I want to try as well. Want to get a picture like that.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Thanks a lot guys! I think they're going to get along very well.
Any tips on how to keep a pipe in there mouth I got an I idea for my little guy I want to try as well. Want to get a picture like that.
In a word: photoshop. :puffy:

novicemaker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 12, 2014
Thanks six, that picture of cooper is way to funny. I nearly showered my screen with my drink. Both are very good looking and im sure your newest friend will be very happy.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Thanks a lot guys! Our new dog Chase is super easy going - good to have him.
And the pic of Cooper with the pipe - when I took that photo, he just looked like he was missing a pipe - so I had to add it. :)

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
My wife has a cocker. He is a complete spaz. I always threaten to make tamales out of him. :lol:
Yours looks much more relaxed. Beautiful dog.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Great looking new family member, Six! I have a soft spot for Cockers, ever since I read "Prince Tom" in grade school. Cooper is a wonderful looking pipe smoker, glad they get along.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Thanks guys - really appreciate the comments.
He is a complete spaz
lol! Cooper is a bit of a handful. Barks at every little thing, will steal food any chance he gets and other messes - but we love the lil guy!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
What a pair! Dogs love company, so this has enhanced both their lives a lot. It's the canine pack thing. When

you are out of the house, those two will be comparing notes and stealing each other's toys. My sister has just

adopted a 13 year old dog as a companion to her young dog, sort of a sunset cruise for the old dog. Her people

are relocating and didn't think she'd make the transition, whereas she and the young guy (dog) are great friends.

Then my sister has a really elderly cat who is the house guru, who observes and instructs the pooches. Back to the

Spaniels, these guys are lucky friends. Terrific faces. I like the pipe photo. Do I look that good? Maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.