PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Has anyone ever tried THIS? It's definitely an issue with my big Meer and Once I get my Storient, I was thinking of sending off the stem from my other Meers to walker for the draw improvement.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Never tried that. My storient meer has a nice open draw so you will probably really like it.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
That's one thing I liked about Storient's stuff. It looks like he really went out of his way to make sure the draw was wide open and the drilling was good . I can't wait to get mine. Having my big one repaired will give me some time to smoke some color into the Storient.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Walker Briar Works sounds great, I would go with him to open any pipes that need opening, he does it for all pipes not just meers and I have only heard good from him. The one drawback is he's always backlogged on this stuff.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Yeah. That's why I'm waiting to get my Storient before I put my big meer out of action. I think I will send him both that one and the stem to my Indian Head.

koshersmoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 20, 2012
i have heard nothing but good things about storient pipes. What are some of your opinions. Ive been e-mailing Yavuz about getting a Zeus carved pipe. I sent him some pictures for ideas, Id be very excited if they do decide to carve it. My biggest fear is how the stem or bit or what ever its called attaches to the bowl of the pipe. I want the pipe to last me years and years, and ive read that that is where a pipe starts to fail if not taken very good care of. I would certainly take very good care of it but through the countless cleanings over time i dont want the joint to fail or crack. if storients smokes great out of the box do i need to send it off to get it bored out. i dont want to thin out any part so its more frail. any advice

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
From what I've seen of the storient pipes, those bad boys are wide open in the draw dept. Shouldn't need any additional work. I'm going to do a full review when I get mine. Maybe even a YouTube video.

Status
Not open for further replies.