PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
What awesome folks to work with!
Bahadir has been working on piece for me and has climbed the mountain of service, to get it right. With their artisans, I have fallen in lust with the work they did on my unusual request.
Meers are a big part of my rotation and I just wanted folks to know that they really went the extra mile for me!

saint007

Dec 22, 2013
Thanks Kevin!
Those are 2 and 3 of this project as I already have the first prototype. In the photos, #1 is on its way to Cajunland along with a smooth Calabash. Bahadir may already have a client for #2 above.
Maybe a Manchester United, Madrid Real or New York Giants?

Jan 8, 2013
I am always amazed at the intricacy that meers tend to display. The knotwork around the rims is fantastic. Some works of art here.

saint007

Dec 22, 2013
" I want a meer now. "
Meers deliver a cool and clean dry smoke. Plus, they are fun to watch as they patina.
If you do pull the trigger on one, make sure it is of the highest grade block meerschaum like the ones meerschaumstore.com uses.

saint007

Dec 22, 2013
Got home from work today and saw a package by my front door. I didn't think it could be my new pipes as they were only sent four days ago from Turkey.
Sure enough, it was them.
Puffing away now! :puffy: Thinking of Football Season :crazy:

saint007

Dec 22, 2013
Got home from work today and saw a package by my front door. I didn't think it could be my new pipes as they were only sent four days ago from Turkey.
Sure enough, it was them.
Puffing away now! :puffy: Thinking of Football Season :crazy:

masspiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2014
That is a beautiful pipe. I have a Tekin Diamond series MeerQueen coming from them. I already have a MeerQueen Billiard from Emin that I am really enjoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.