PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rottingcorpse

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2015
Hey, just thought I'd post a topic with some updates on my IMP pipe. I'd really love and appreciate it if you'd share and update your pipes on this topic as well, if you can find the time. Anyways, I bought my meer just over a month ago on sale. I'll be posting updates every now and again with pics, and it'd be really cool if some of you could post updates too, of your old or new meers. Thanks!
New (1-10 smokes):

DSCF0473_zps2zaebgr9.jpg

35 smokes:

IMG_5096_zpsou7ezojl.jpg

70ish smokes:

DSCF0485_zpsoa2fes5c.jpg

70ish smokes and a few hours after rewaxing by rubbing heated wax on the pipe (3 pics):
DSCF0485_zpsoa2fes5c.jpg

DSCF0490_zpskeafrhjt.jpg

DSCF0492_zpsxfmdp48h.jpg

rottingcorpse

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2015
Thanks, Chasing Embers. I'm still new to hobby, so I'm still experimenting with blends. I started out with English blends (mainly Frog on a Log and Bayou) and a few VaPers (mainly Rattray's Old Gowrie). I started smoking and experimenting with aromatics again recently. I had a couple tins of Eileen's Dream but recently discovered Lane BCA, which has been all I've been smoking. Not sure if this matters, but I keep my tobacco pretty moist when I use this meer, because it refuses to gurgle. Do you have any meers? I'd love to see them.

joshb83

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2015
looks great! I love the simplistic style of this particular pipe! The coloring is coming along very nicely. I keep searching for a great meer of my own, cant decide if i want to go simple or spurge and get something very detailed. May i ask where you got this style?

rottingcorpse

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2015
Thanks, Josh. That means a lot. I got mine on Smokingpipes.com. It's an IMP. They're selling the last of them for half price there. Altinok also has some nice billiard meers for sale right now. I was checking them out earlier. Too bad I'm broke!

rottingcorpse

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2015
Went ahead and used up the rest of my beewax...

Bunch of color emerged. Most of it will probably go away with a few smokes, but it's cool to see.
88 smokes:

DSCF0496_zpsqoamqtkh.jpg

DSCF0495_zps5xw6fmyw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.