PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

koshersmoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 20, 2012
Im looking to get a new meer and I was wondering if anybody has smoked a Meer Queen from the Meerschaum store.com. Im hoping to get one by the end of the week so it can be here sooner than later.

roadqueen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 9, 2013
I personally know someone who purchased a pipe from them and have been smoking it with glee ever since. I've also seen posts from others on the forum who are satisfied customers.
I'd say that you're probably safe in buying from Meerqueen. I wouldn't mind getting one myself someday.

lovethebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2013
I too have been looking for my first meerschaum pipe. I don't want anything fancy carved just plain apple shape, are other. Any suggestions? Also what do you think about these type pipes, I'm looking for something that can be smoked multiple times one right after the next. Does anyone know of a poker type bowl? I would appreciate any input on the pipes and where to get a good deal. Thanks all.

koshersmoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 20, 2012
Yeah I have a few cheap ones and another good one from a brand with not such of a good reputation here in the forums, that one I orderd from a third party store. All I can say is, It is super well made and smokes flawlessly. At this point I am looking to expand my meer collection and have been looking at the meer queen line up and Im just looking for any feed back on the brand as to the quality and craftsmanship. So if any body has first hand or as roadqueen added second hand expierence with one, just buzz in. Oh and if there is a brand thats not meer queen that you think is a worthy choice, by all means let me know so I can get on with my selection.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
I purchased a Meerqueen meerschaum a couple months ago. It is a wonderful pipe. Fresh From Eskisehir Service was excellent and delivery from Turkey to my home in Ohio took about 5 days. I recommend them for sure.
Tom Spithaler recently did a nice review of a gorgeous floral carved meer from Meerqueen: Majestic Meerschaum

koshersmoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 20, 2012
Thanks bentmike for that review thats just the kind of pipe magic I was looking for. The only thing thing I have to do now is find out where I can get one with the fancy shank and banding. I dont see the diamond series on there web site so ill have to email them and see about getting one made up.

meerqueen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 9, 2012
@roadqueen @mike thank you for supporting us.We really appreciate it.
@koshersmoke waiting your e-mail :)

Regards,

B.B

Status
Not open for further replies.