PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooboy

Starting to Get Obsessed
In the past some of My family members knowing I was a pipe smoker gifted me at Xmas wih tins of tobacco, Now the thoughts was appreciated , BUT I really had No desire to be gifted with "Ol Cherry tonque roaster", or "pineapple upsidedown cake" flavored backy so I just quietly said thank you and regifted them to

some other poor soul.

WELL hooray.... My oldest daughter told me she had done a tad of reading and she realized now that most pipe smokers like to choose their own tobacco and advised all to give me money or gift cards instead.

I knew that I had raised this girl right!

hoo( anticipating Christmas morn)

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
My oldest daughter told me she had done a tad of reading and she realized now that most pipe smokers like to choose their own tobacco and advised all to give me money or gift cards instead.
Good for her. Smart!
I wonder how much of the fruity/weird aro market is kept alive by well-meaning Christmas gifts that end up as weed killer.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
So.... is this your way of saying that you don't want the 5lb bag of Uncle Jennifer's Big Bag Of Cherry Tobacco Nuggets that I bought for you?

michaelmirza

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2015
Chicago, IL
Nice! A well-meaning friend recently gifted me a special pack of tobacco that he got on a trip to Japan... it was Borkum Riff. But bought in Japan. Bless his heart.

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
Aromatics outsell everything else, Captain Black is the biggest selling brand in the U.S, go figure 8O
Captain Black is basically the only pipe tobacco you can get in my town. We have one tobacco shop that has some house blends but they're really a head shop so the tobacco is of low quality and the atmosphere is off putting.

Status
Not open for further replies.