PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostandfound

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2011
Just wanted to share a short, some-what funny story that almost all of you guys can relate to.
I bought a tin of McClellands Tudor Castle a couple months back, and decided today that I would open up the can and let it air out a bit. So, my girlfriend and I are sitting here watching The Monkee's, with the tobacco opened up on the coffee table, and she suddenly exclaims "I smell ketchup!". I chuckled after I realized what it was, and let her smell the tin, whereupon she again exclaimed "I smell ketchup!".
That's all folks.

lostandfound

Sep 30, 2011
Roth, I'm nearly certain you work for McClelland. Come on buddy, time to fess up. At the very least, you ought to be receiving a commission. :lol:

lostandfound

Sep 30, 2011
Basically, 4dot. Saturday mornings, one of the local TV stations plays old-school sitcoms. "Gidget" was on when I woke up, which was followed by another show featuring Ms. Fields (I don't know if that's spelled right), in which she plays a flying nun.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Monkeys and flying nuns are one thing...it's the flying monkeys you really gotta watch out for.

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
I'm with Roth. Love that ketchup smell. You can't beat McClelland for great Virginias.

(Hey Roth, I can use a little extra money. Can you get me on the payroll too?)

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Roth is on the money about McC Virginias. All high quality, even if a particular blend is not my cuppa.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Of course roth is pulling the strings at both places. He's one of the Sinister Six, remember?
I like Virginias; I'll see if I can score a tin of McClellands on my next TAD order. It had better not taste like ketchup - I hate ketchup.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
roth not only works for McClelland in their sales department, but he also owns 25 percent of the company. He asked me not to divulge this info over a year ago but I really needed to come clean with you guys. I have felt badly watching him pimp his company time and time again on this site and felt I just had to spill the beans. I know that he gives certain people here large discounts on the price of ten tins or more so contact him for your price breaks.
Sorry roth, I just had to do it. :nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.