PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eightywon

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 4, 2014
Found my most hated blend. Glad it was a free sample, but still feel like I got the raw end of the deal. This stuff bites like no other and has no tobacco taste, just chemicals. Wondering if it could be a chemical reaction that's giving me bite because nothing else I've ever smoked ever came close to this. Couldn't enjoy a meal or a bowl for a couple days after. Awful stuff. I love McC's VA's but wanted to toss this 1oz sample away after my first bowl. Never having given up on a blend after 1 bowl, a week later I packed another. Dumped it out halfway. I hate this shit. I'd rather toss it in the garbage than waste my time asking if anyone wants it. That being said, anyone want it? Lol

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
When the tobacconists were developing this blend, someone must have really gone for the lemon. It doesn't

sound appetizing to me, even without your review. Apparently there is a huge lucrative market for aromatics

that you wouldn't guess from reading Forums. There are hundreds of different blends and flavors. I suspect

this one won't be around long.

Status
Not open for further replies.