McClelland Still There - For The U.K. Guys Only!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

plugugly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 9, 2015
Tobaccoonline.co.uk lists all the McClelland bulks still in stock. No more left online here and no shipping to the USA so it's all yours boys! Uh,sorry, I guess that's properly "It's all yours LADS!"
Plugugly

barepipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2017
Holy unspeakable look at those prices! Once you include shipping and customs that will be expensive even for a Canadian!

ron123

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 28, 2015
Park Ridge, IL
The prices probably include VAT which you wouldn't pay outside of Europe. Unless I'm missing it, I'm only seeing McClelland loose, and no tins. Also, I don't recognize most of those blends...

admiral

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2017
I doubt they got it. These guys are actually reselling tobacco bought from US :)

And usually not keeping vast stock (if at all).

Worth checking just in case but dont hold your breath :)

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
"I hope that Jay sees this."
Thanks Jesse, yes I just stumbled upon it. However they are not folks I would feel comfortable working with due to minimum weight, odd payment methods and more importantly their prices. £61:65 ($86)for 226g of #2015!!!
Yes, I love my #2015 VaPer Flake but not that much.
Besides, they are a Swiss company so why call themselves Tobacco Online UK?
Regards,
Jay.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I dunno Jay, only $86 for nearly half a pound seems like quite the bargain. People are racing to throw much larger amounts of money at much smaller amounts of McClelland on eBay.
XHI5slK.gif

Tobacco Online UK is just giving this stuff away, really, when you stop to think about it. May they should get a medal, like a Nobel or something.

Reactions: cortezattic

brendhain

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2018
Here in Sweden we pay $25-30 for the average tin. The U.K. Is about $20.
It is funny when Americans complain about retailers wanting $20 a tin for Penzance. (I am an American who lives part of the year in Sweden)

Status
Not open for further replies.