PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowwideturns

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2012
So I'm obviously been behind on news in the pipe smoking world but I just found out about this and my mind is blown. Why did this happen? I smoked a lot of their blends so this is really disappointing. I know it's old news but I'm venting anyway.

donjgiles

Lifer
Apr 14, 2018
Someone else mentioned this, but I feel it is true... I get a bit of sympathy heartache when I read of someone's first learning of the end of McClelland.

Jan 8, 2013
giphy.gif
:mrgreen:

slowwideturns

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2012
It happened like 6 months ago right? That's ancient news? Hmm and apparently I'm beating a dead horse my bad haha, you didnt have to read it or respond.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
You asked a question..... didn't you want a response?
That must be the new thing. Ask a question and get frustrated when a response is given.

Jan 8, 2013
Hmm and apparently I'm beating a dead horse my bad haha, you didnt have to read it or respond.
The smiley face following my beating a dead horse GIF signifies in most forums that I'm just kidding with you. But apparently I touched a nerve. Maybe you've had a bad day. But don't fret! McClelland blends can still be found! You just have to pay triple to five times the original cost! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.