PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffinmaker

Can't Leave
Jan 20, 2016
Ain't no more!! I lost one of my favorite tobaccos. Pipes And Cigar told me it will never be again. I have about 1 1/2 oz left.

jeff540

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 25, 2016
Southwest Virginia
If your'e interested, PM me. I have about 3oz from a 4oz purchase last year - I didn't care for it and it's been in a mason jar ever since.

ekert

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 26, 2018
I heard a rumor that Dunhill may be leaving the Pipe tobacco game.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Sorry about the ribbing. I understand. Tinderbox makes a blend called Waffle House. I love this blend. It is probably my favorite aro. Put a pin in that.
McClelland goes under. it was sad. As they were going down, I got some frog blends, I got 3# of their latakia, it was great and melancholy.
Fast forward several months. I saunter in to the Tacoma Tinderbox to get my 4 ounces of Waffle House. I smell the container. Whoa whoa whoa. This isn't my Waffle house! I asked, "where is my waffle house!?" The answer was the inspiration for a separate post on here.
"Well, we used McClelland VBC as the base for Waffle House, and we are searching for alternatives now that it is no longer in production."
The new version sucks.
So we all feel your pain on the loss of Coyote (which I also loved, BTW) and have felt similar stings, sometimes even after dealing with the initial loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.