PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I saw Red Virginia Flake, and my order fingers took over. Ten tins, good Lord, I have problems. :oops:
003-041-0164.jpg

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
I'm in the same boat as you...just ordered a bunch as well.

allthebass

Might Stick Around
May 7, 2017
Bettendorf, IA
Saw it at Chicago and it smelled wonderful. I almost bought a can..... then I remember that I don't really get along with straight Virginia flake. Try as I might, other than the occasional 5100, Aurora and Red Ribbon the enjoyment of straight Virginia eludes me. Like I said it smelled wonderful so I do hope you enjoy. Now please excuse me as step outside and give this Stokkbye's Luxury Twist another go....

sasquatch

Lifer
Jul 16, 2012
I don't understand the "problem" we are discussing. I find Red Virginia in a Blue tin confusing, but that's the only problem here. Order 10 more would be my advice.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I picked a couple of these up at the Chicago show, but am yet to try it. I think it's my favorite looking tin? The blue is a striking color.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
I have several. I'll open one soon and put the rest away.
I will say the my original 02 Anniversary is a bit softer than it was a few years ago so I'm not sure how long I will cellar it.

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
McClelland + red Virginias + time = awesomeness. ( in case you needed algebraic proof)
It seems like P&C usually has the McC offerings a couple of days after Smoking Pipes. There's still hope for anyone wanting a tin.
Ren

uperepik

(Oldtown)
Mar 8, 2017
Geez, I'm going to have to find a better job just to keep up with this habit...I mean hobby.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Yeah, it's more obsession than addiction. I set aside a set amount of cash once per year for pipes and tobacco, then once exhausted, I have to wait until the next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.