PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

moses

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 12, 2013
Biddeford
This is the closest thing to an aromatic that I've tried so far, and DAMN.
My tin came last night, and this is the only thing I've smoked for a solid 24 hour period. Count me effin IN. This frog is a freakin' prince.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
I love Frog Cellar. It is just a croak. I can, have and do smoke it all day long and then crave it in my sleep. It is one gorgeous pipe tobacco.

carbz13

Might Stick Around
Jan 27, 2013
I fell in love with the first bowl. Definitely recommend this one.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
I am waiting to crack mine open....got other blends I am smoking right now. Before I open a new tin I gotta get some of my open stuff disappear. But I am excited to try it!

burg

Might Stick Around
May 12, 2012
I got my first tin of this stuff last week and I'll be ordering more for sure. Fantastic tobacco!

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
Aw, man, I CAN'T wait for my order to come! I'm getting REALLY low. I have 50g of my everyday smoke left and half a tin of Pete's Connoisseur's Choice left. I have some FMC on my order and with all the great reviews I am itching to try it out. I just wish I knew where the hell my packages are..

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Thanks to Roth this was one of the first tins I acquired and I can say that is by far my favorite. Not sure if other McClelland or FM tobacco's compare, but I am hooked on the Cellar.

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
Somewhere in Canada ... is the Canada Post still on Holiday?
I don't think it's in CDA I cannot track it on their website. The holiday was Friday and Monday. It's probably sitting in customs (booo!) lol

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Thanks Roth. I think I will try some of their other blends.
Moses - please post if you try any of the other FM blends. I am curious to see how you like them as well.
Brdavidson - I hope you enjoy this as much as everyone else does.
Cheers

moses

Jan 12, 2013
Biddeford
Mr Yaz: Will do.
As far as other McClelland blends go, I really have yet to be disappointed with what I've tried.
As far as McC favorites, I'd say Legends, Bombay Court, Orient 996, and 3 Oaks Syrian pretty much live near the top of my rotation. Especially Legends. Lovely little smoke.
And every once in a blue moon a bowl of their blending perique seems to hit the spot nicely. YMMV on that one though. :puffy:

moses

Jan 12, 2013
Biddeford
Oh, also: their Seattle Pipe Club offerings are pretty solid too. Esp Mississippi River (if you like VA's). That stuff is candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.