PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I ended up with 5 new pipes in May, four that I bought myself and 1 that my three daughters bought me for my 50th birthday. I also bought a pipe for my wife as she has been sitting and smoking with me a bit more lately.
Group photo.

Bruyere St Claude Extra Acorn. Great little pipe. Has a tiny bowl that's good for quick smokes and sampling blends.

Bruyere St Claude Dux Depose Billiard. Another nice little pipe that is yet unsmoked.

Brother and sister?

Peterson Aran Bulldog with P-lip. Bought this at E.A. Carey in Ohio when wifey and I went camping at Findley State Park. First bulldog and I really like this pipe, it smokes like a champ!

Peterson Aran Canadian (Fishtail) The Canadian is my favourite shape and I didn't have a Peterson Canadian yet. Saw this one on Smokingpipes and picked it up. It's a pretty pipe and also a great smoker.

Rattray Kelpy 59. This is a special pipe to me. It is a pipe that my 3 daughters pooled their limited resources for to buy me for my 50th birthday, I suspect Mom may have chipped in too. I haven't smoked it yet but will probably try it this afternoon with some Penzance. My first and only Rattray so far.

Wifey's Pipe: Savinelli Clark's Favorite. This is a pipe that I bought for her at E.A. Carey in Ohio when I got my Bulldog. I, and she, wanted something lady-like and this fit the bill. She loves the swirling colours on the stem so I bought her a tamper to match from Smokingpipes.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
Looks good. Glad you showed so much restraint! Hopefully your wife won't come down with PAD, or the household will be on the road to financial ruin. Better repeat this mantra hourly - "No more pipes 'til June." :mrgreen:

mranglophile

Can't Leave
May 11, 2015
United States
Great pipes and enjoy the Rattray's, I own one of the Highlands series and I love it, especially yours being from your family...life doesn't get much better.

oldredbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2012
Beautiful additions sir, it's neat the the wife enjoys smoking a pipe with you. Congrats.

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
Great look purchases. I like the look of the Rattrays Kelpy series. I have three other Rattrays and enjoy them all. I look forward to see what you get in June!

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Thanks guys. No more pipes for awhile now...honest! Going to focus on TAD for the next couple months. Not going to buy another pipe until our trip to Tennessee in August.....unless a Bruyere St Claude Lovat becomes available and falls into my Smokingpipes cart...but that's it. :D

spartanfan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2013
Love the look of the Peterson Canadian. Some nice pipes for sure - good luck in June, I have yet to have an AD that only lasted a month.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Thanks guys, I really like the Canadian to. That one brings me to 8 Canadians. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.