PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cranseiron

Part of the Furniture Now
May 17, 2013
McHenry, MS
Not sure what is meant by this jvn, but I've sent a couple of pm's before that weren't responded to because they weren't checking their box.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Oh, I see. We usually inform the recipients by a simple post after sending a PM, opening a thread for that purpose seemed to be funny. If the title had been "Has anyone seen Jay?" I wouldn't have posted anything here. Do you want me to email Jay?

cranseiron

May 17, 2013
McHenry, MS
Thank you, jvn. I have Jay's email, but my last two came back as undeliverable.
"Simple post"…. school me, please. If there is no thread on the subject I have initiate a new thread complete with thread title and all, don't I?

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
It's almost tea time in Cornwall, and here on the left bank it's precisely 8:01:41 AM PDT on Tuesday, March 14, 2017.
I've seen a few posts from Jay suggesting he may be up at any hour. He's a fast reader so be sure to type fast!

cranseiron

May 17, 2013
McHenry, MS
No, no, not forum posts-- my personal emails sent to his personal email account were getting returned as "undeliverable". That's why I sent him a forum pm.
Jay, how do you like all this proxy attention! 8O

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Simple post"…. school me, please. If there is no thread on the subject I have initiate a new thread complete with thread title and all, don't I?
I would have sent smoke signals, just kidding, you did the right thing. Cheers mate.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I've seen guys do this before. It is a bit odd. If he isn't checking his messages why would you think he would see your post?

cranseiron

May 17, 2013
McHenry, MS
Wasn't messages-- My emails were getting returned as undeliverable. The PM's were a heads up that the weren't getting to him.

sallow

Lifer
Jun 30, 2013
Sometimes I don't log in, I just read. I have had a private message for weeks that I didn't know I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.