PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Boy I like this pipe. How do I slip it past the old battle axe? ha ha

http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/mastro-de-paja/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=130779
002-025-1052.jpg

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Nice pipe and a fair price. What you can do is:

1. Hide it in the glove box in your car

2. Leave it behind the counter of your B&M

3.Tell your wife you found it in the pocket of an old coat
Good luck.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
All good suggestions.
lol you're right msandoval
What I need to do is start funneling money into my paypal account a little at a time to build up a base of 400 to 500 so when situations like this arise I can buy the pipe with no visible paper trail to the wife. Also then I can use some of that money to also build up my cellar.

auslander

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 21, 2013
You bought a ticket in a lottery where first prize was an All expenses paid romantic weekend getaway for two to the Bahamas. Unfortunately you didn't win the main prize but received a nice consolation prize of a pipe of the same worth as the ticket. 'So nothing lost sweetheart and a for a romantic getaway with you it was worth a try' :)

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Just buy it and if she bitches, tell her to mind her business. lol Mastro makes a nice pipe for the money, I had one for years and it was a great smoker.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
+1 Harris. I have a bank card that the wife can see and then I have the cards she does not see. Underhanded? Yes. Fiscal chicanery? Absolutely. Survival tactics? Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.